Name : LY LY FOOD INDUSTRY CO., LTD.
Brand’s Logo : Rabbit Head (Lyly Brand)
Established : May, 2002
Product Type : Crackers
Distribution : Over Cambodia and some foreign markets
Address : No. 281, Street 105K, Phum Kbal Domrey, Sangkat Kakab, Khan Porthisenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Telephone : 023 689 9999 (Office)
Mobile : 088 611 1666 (Oversea Marketing)
097 816 8888 (Local Marketing)
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org (General Information)
email@example.com (Oversea Marketing)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Local Marketing)
Website : www.lylyfood.com
Facebook : www.facebook.com/lylyfood
Instagram : www.instagram.com/lyly_food
YouTube : www.youtube.com/lylyfood
To become an outstanding company in the food industry known and emulated for our safety and best quality products that delight the consumer
Lyly Company follows the specification and standards for food set by Japan. The product contains vitamins and supplements that can help children grow healthier, faster, and smarter. Most importantly, it helps pregnant mothers reduce risks of birth defects (blindness).
Give job opportunities to lower classes Cambodians, illiterate, orphaned or otherwise disenfranchised people. In additon, the company creates market for the farmers that sells rice and corn to the Lyly Company. This can reduce the percentage of poverty in Cambodia which is also part of the government plan. Futhermore, it reduces imports of raw materials and kinds of crackers from neighbouring countries.
- National Productivity Centre of Cambodia (NPCC)
- Lyly Company was chosen by APO Organization in their project dedicated to help Lyly Company become an Idol Company:
1) In August, 2005 Lyly Company was chosen to be the leading company in the method of 5S&Kaizen through the national productivity centre of the Ministry of Industry, Mines and Energy.
2) In November, 2009 Lyly Company was the leading company in developing Good Manufacturing Practices )GMP).
3) In June, 2011 Lyly Company was outstanding in Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) .
- Techinical department through National Cleaner Production Office – Cambodia.
- Lyly Company was chose as the outstanding Company by UNIDO (Switzerland), steps towards becoming the oustanding company are:
1) In January, 2006 Lyly Company became the outstanding company for developing Cleaner Product.
2) In 2010, Lyly Company became the outstanding company for developing Energy Efficiency.
3) In 2011, Lyly Company was chosen as the leading Company for developing Sustainable Production Innovation.
4) In 2012, Lyly Food became the leading company for practicing Waste Agriculture Biomass to Energy.
5) In 2014 Lyly Food became the leading company for obtaining the Standard ISO 50001:2011
- October, 2013 JICA organization in Japan awarded Lyly Food Company as the leading company for strengthening the development of small and medium size businesses.
Lyly Food Company was engaged in both national and internationa exhibitions like:
- Phnom Penh city and other provines in Cambodia to showcase Lyly products as a Cambodian product
Support from other Organizations and Institions:
- January, 2008 JODC organisation in Japan provided a specialist from Japan to assist in product quality management and hygiene management for 6 months.
- 10th September, 2010 SES organisation in England provided a specialist to aid in production technical for two months.
- In June, 2010 IMPACT organisation provided vitamin supplements that was added to the products to improve the health of Cambodian children
- In August, 2009 HAGAR organisation provided protein supplements that was to be added in the products.
- In October, 2009 both GTZ organisation and BASF organisation provided Vitamin A supplements to be added to Lyly Crackers.
- In October, 2015 SES organisation in England provided a specialist to aid in product quality management for one month.
- On the 02nd December, 2011, LY LY FOOD Company granted an award for being an outstanding contender in GS1-Cambodia.
- On the 14th October, 2011, LY LY FOOD Company granted an award as a newly developed manufacturing company during ASEAN press conference in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- On the 29th September, 2009, LY LY FOOD Company granted an award for being an outstanding company in Vietnam
- On the 20th June, 2013, LY LY FOOD Company granted a Golden Award of Cambodian Green Industry in Manufacturing Cambodia
- In 2013, LY LY FOOD Company granted a first class of 5S Productivity Award.
- On the 08th May, 2013, LY LY FOOD Company became the first Company in Cambodia to obtains HACCP Certificate.
- On June 5th, 2014, LY LY FOOD Company granted a golden award from The International Taste and Quality Institute (iTQi).
- On the 11th November, 2014, LY LY FOOD Company was the first Company that obtains the ISO 50001:2011 in Cambodia.
- On the 07th March, 2014, LY LY FOOD Company granted an award as a leading Women Entrepreneurship in ASEAN region in Vietnam.
- On the 21st April, 2015, LY LY FOOD Company granted an award for the “BEST ENTERPRISE” in the United Kingdom (UK).
- On the 30th May, 2015 LY LY FOOD Company granted an award for the Cambodian Women Young Entrepreneur (CYEA).
- On June 4th, 2015, LY LY FOOD Company granted a golden award as second time from The International Taste and Quality Institute (iTQi).
- On the 14th February, 2017, LY LY FOOD Company granted HACCP Certificate as second time.
- On the 01st January, 2018, LY LY FOOD Company granted ISO22000:2005 Certificate.
- On the 23th January, 2018, LY LY FOOD Company granted Cambodian HALAL Certificate.